Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning bright and early my time we will head to Africa again. My husband Ted will join me visiting Uganda for three weeks. Pictures lead me to believe this is a very beautiful country within the African continent. I am still a little sketchy on what all we will be doing the three weeks we are there but with 103 residents and over 100 day students I am sure Rafiki Village Uganda will have things for us to do. I have been checking the weather and it looks like it will be lovely.
After Uganda Ted will travel home and I will go on to Ethiopia. YEAH! I am eager to see those kids again.
Right now it's time to pack and pack and pack and unpack and repack etc. for a few more hours than hopefully sleep. Long plane rides are scary and draining.

No comments:

Post a Comment